A. LORENZO BARROSO, SA, and SUMINISTROS A. LORENZO BARROSO, S.A. (LORENZO BARROSO), hereinafter the Responsible Entities, are the Entities in charge of processing the User's personal data and advise them that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force for the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, to which end we provide them with the following information on the processing:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The processing operations foreseen are:
- The submission of commercial advertising communications, provided that this has been previously authorised, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the Responsible Entities and will be related to their products and services, or those of their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carrying out statistical studies.
- Processing orders, applications or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the means of contact that are made available to them.
- Forwarding the website newsletter.
Data retention criteria: it will be kept while there remains a mutual interest in the purpose of the processing and, when it is no longer needed for this purpose, it will be deleted with suitable security measures to guarantee the anonymisation of the data or its total deletion.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except when legally required to do so.
Rights of the User:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access to, correction of, limitation of and deletion of, their data and to limit or object to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the control authority (agpd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information for the exercise of their rights:
LORENZO BARROSO Postal address: P.I. El Cros, C/ Torrent de Madà, S/N - ARGENTONA 08310 (BARCELONA), SPAIN
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented on downloadable forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for the processor to carry out their request, the inclusion of the data in the remaining fields being optional. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE ENTITIES is true and they commit to communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE ENTITIES inform and expressly guarantee users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever they carry out any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested on the website is required, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If the data provided is not complete, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully customised to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE ENTITIES are complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations on personal data processing of the data it holds, and clearly following the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, so that it is processed in a manner that is lawful, fair and transparent to the interested party and in a manner that is proper, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
The RESPONSIBLE ENTITIES guarantee that they have implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies for the application of the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them the information appropriate for their exercising of them.